Monday, September 14, 2009

47 Days

Only 47 days left until NaNo! I'm excited, but a bit worried too.

My left wrist gets really sore sometimes (I think it might be the begining of carple-tunnel) and for the last week it has been giving me greif. I've tried babying it by wearing a brace, but as soon as I take the brace off, it is still sore when I move it. Highly inconveinent. So I'm hoping really hard it will be better by November 1st.

Havn't done a whole lot on the novel planning front. I've been a bit distracted with another project I am working on. It's a crazy quilt and will be my first "official" quilt, so i'm really excitind about it. The only problem is that I have to sew in the basement and I get so lonely and feel like I'm in a hole or something (well, it is mostly underground) and the air is musty and smells of mold. There is a fan down there, which helps, but doesn't get compleatly rid of the smell. And spiders! ICK. I really hate them, they creep me out. I want to be able to sew in the sunshine and daylight! If only I could sew outside... that would be really nice! I can write outside though, so I guess i will have to balance my time equally between sewing in the dark and writing in the sun.

No comments: